The golden standard in cardiology stethoscopes has long been considered to be the Littman cardiology stethoscope, but this cardiology stethoscope provides an equal standard of quality for a lower price. The Cardiology Stethoscope has a non-chill ring to help ensure patient comfort as well, helping to guarantee a more comfortable and higher quality standard of treatment for both patient and practitioner.
The Cardiology Stethoscope uses a high acoustic, traditional bell and diaphragm design that is combined into a single head chest piece. Without requiring any adjustments or changes, either the bell or diaphragm type piece can be used. Apply with light pressure to listen to bell-type low frequency responses and apply firm pressure to produce diaphragm-type high frequency responses.
This convenience and flexibility is achieved by a rubber gasket engineered into the chest piece that alters the scope of the chest piece to allow for multi-frequency responses. Despite the flexibility and adaptability of this stethoscope, it still achieves exceptionally high acoustics to ensure and guarantee precise information for clear and accurate medical diagnostics.
- Flexible, one-piece dual-function bell and diaphragm chestpiece
- Top-brand comparable level of high acoustics
- Siliconised, soft pliable and durable tubing
- Two-in-one tube system for improved sound conduction
- Includes one pair of plastic eartips, two pairs of differently sized PVC eartips for comfort and acoustic fit